Tuesday, January 11, 2005

General musings of the day

Had some time to visit CBR before I set sail on the gassy frontier of cool. The best site around for comic talk. It's too bad that JD is banned. His generosity was one of the reasons that I stayed on that board. Maybe one day the banned of old will be let back in the gates. If they even want to come back.

I'm a little wary of my traveling companions. One is an attractive girl from Rio that speaks little english. Her "handler" is a man known for violence and madness. A wierder triumvirate I cannot think of at the moment. We'll probably be chased down by wild suburbanites and hung by our feet in the town square. All the while they pelt us with homemade chili & bracelets. Better strap in this is gonna be the death of me. Look out Hoffman House, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home